Friday, July 25, 2014

Come on Blizz, what gives?

Here I was, so excited to play WoW last night (I hadn't played in a day...yes, I am aware I have a game addiction, lol), so I log in and go to load my level 10 Blood Elf Priest named Gwynnifer to level her and lo and behold the loading screen freezes about 90% thru.  AAAAARRRRGGH!!!  So annoying!  I tried loading the character a few more times with the same outcome, so I decide to try my other toons, nada.  I checked the forums and a bunch of other people are having the same problem.  El crappo.  :(  I don't know what the hell was going on, but about an hour and a half later *boom!* I was able to load my character and finally play.  *crosses my fingers*  Hope they get that bug fixed permanently!

xoxo, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment